- Keep it simple, name a character you want, or a thing, or a situation (Superman ripping open a safe, for example)
- I won't do your own personal character mainly because it is too much work. I don't mind googling a character for reference, but if it involves a model sheet and a list of their powers and their backstory, blahhh.
- You don't get a copy of the drawing or anything physical outside of the warm satisfaction of knowing I was the marionette to your puppetmaster and was powerless against you. Also I will mention that the request was your's so that everyone will know how much of a glowing, radiant, generous person you are!
- OBVIOUSLY no offensive requests will be honored. I will probably email you to ask for something else, or if I can't be arsed I'll just send back your 5-spot. I like violence and boobs as much as the next guy, but don't be stupid about it.
- If you like the sketch you get, share it! Tweet, tumbl, share, reblog, livejournal, reddit it, do whatever it is you do. This is not a rule really, but it is greatly appreciated.
I think that should cover things for now. All you have to do is type in your request in the blank form provided and click buy now. If anything screws up I will contact you and we will straighten it out. Sketches will be done in the order they are requested, and I will try my darnedest to post one a day. If a list starts to pile up I will probably shut down the button for a bit until I can catch up. If there is anything I have missed or any questions just ask in the comments.
To kick the whole thing off, today's request from a real sweetheart, Dean Trippe, who asked me to draw Butterfly even before I had this thing set up! What a guy!