28.10.10

Galacula thirsts!


I just did a super awesome peice for a special Halloween edition of Comics Alliance's feature Greatest Comics That Never Happened with Chris Sims. This is like the coolest drawing I ever seen in my whole life. Check out the article here! This was such a blast to do, I hope they have me back again sometime.

The original art for "Galacula Thirsts" is available to purchase for $150 and if anyone is interested then you should shoot a message to fetorpse*fart*gmail*fart*com. SOLD

5 comments:

Kendall Goode said...

This is too cool. New desktop background for sure. Wish I could afford the original.

Unknown said...

With Marvel and vampires both so popular, I could definitely see this as a summer tentpole movie. With Gary Busey as Galacula, of course.

Tommy Smith said...

Love this!

Bruce O. Hughes said...

Amazing idea & art!

Raz said...

Just simply awesomeness, love the coffin/surfboard Drac's on